Removal of Activity Tab

Re: Removal of Activity Tab

kdr1226
I have to say how much this disappoints me because now if I want to share anything that I have listen to I have to do it on other social media platforms. What if not everyone that I follow on social media wants to see what I share on Spotify? I have premium after having Apple Music because Spotify premium had more interactive features. I guess it is back to Apple Music for me. So disappointed that Spotify has done this to all of us and did not send us an email telling us that they were going to take away this feature. Spotify has a wonderful support team. But, I should not have had to contact them for something like this.

Xentrix
Casual Listener

Thought this was a great feature with a lot of potential, so it's a shame to see it removed. Thought it would be a useful feed to share music without flooding any followers on other social media with recommendations.

In my experience I was slow to engage with this feature because I wasn't even aware it was there until just recently. The Activity tab was very easily missed, and perhaps people would not click on "Activity" because they wouldn't know what it meant/what it was actually for. Perhaps if it had included notifications that there were new posts in the feed then people would have been more inclined to click and interact with it.

laraxnirvana

I did not like they got it from, I shared my songs for my friends to see, and now I can not, that's disappointing.

draculapresley
Casual Listener

darn really guys? As a band profile I shared tracks with our followers daily and as a fan of music I really enjoyed seeing what other people were sharing as well on my feed. 

It was sorta nice to have just that small social aspect of Spotify where it wasnt shared on facebook or twitter. 

Pretty bummed about that.

gjlafary
Casual Listener

This post says the Buddy feed shouldn't be gone, if I read correctly. However, mine has been gone for quite a while, and I really want it back, I love that feature. My friend still has it on his Apple laptop, but I don't. I have a Windows computer. Is there any way to get it back?

Bernserker
This tab was very useful, I discovered a lot of music from friends or artists i follow, don't understand the big issue of having the tab, hope you bring it back, really is a big let down for me.

derVpool
Casual Listener

Yeah i feel the same way you feel about it. It´s just not okay!

PJEC
Roadie

This is such bull. Another feature removed? Seriously what do you guys do all day Think, "Oh how can we make the experience worse for people?"

You are already driving people away from the platform...

DGaian

But as of this morning my "Friends/Buddy Feed" is also gone.

Any idea how to bring that back?

Thanks,

David

guskiks1
Casual Listener

i`m having this problem too. :(

SUGGESTED POSTS