Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Macbook Air 2019

Operating System

iOS Big Sur 11.2.3

After updating to the new interface (version 1.1.56.595.g2d2da0de-a), searching for a playlist and opening it no longer reveals its place in the sidebar list.

It used to be that, after doing a search and finding the playlist with my username under it, clicking on it would open my folders in the left sidebar and highlight the playlist title. This is no longer the case. Is there a way to do this in the new interface? Are there any plans to bring back this feature?

Thank you!

3 Replies

Hi there @santiago_acosta,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

This is expected behavior. However - we suggest that you head over to this thread and leave your feedback.

We always take ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. 

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thanks for your reply! I tested the new 11.58 version on a friend's laptop and I see that it is now revealing playlists in the sidebar after performing a search. However, it doesn't work when that playlist is located inside a folder. I hope that this gets fixed soon so that I can finally update from 11.24.

Hi again @santiago_acosta,

Thank you for your reply and feedback.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. 

You can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts