(MacBook Air 2017)
(macOS Catalina 10.15.6)
My Question or Issue
I just finished installing Mac OS Catalina, and each time I try to open Spotify, the icon jumps like normal as if it’s about to open, and then it just doesn’t open. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify several times as well as clearing the cache, but the problem still persists. Is there any way to fix it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Try these steps guys, it worked for me.
- Click Spotify in the menu bar, then Quit Spotify.
- Open Finder then click Go > Library in the menu bar. (You may need to hold the Alt key if Library isn’t visible).
- Open Caches and delete all folders related to Spotify.
- Click the back arrow.
- Open Application Support and delete the Spotify folder.
- Go to http://spotify.com/download and reinstall Spotify.