Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SWITCHING TO GOOGLE PLAY BC SPOTIFY SUCKS!

SWITCHING TO GOOGLE PLAY BC SPOTIFY SUCKS!

For the past 5 months spotify has ruined my listening experience at work.

I AM SICK OF THIS BS.

If I take my phone out of offline mode, you know, TO USE THIS **bleep**TY SERVICE on that device, it WIPES THE PLAY QUEUE FROM MY WORK COMPUTER.

WHYYYYYYY?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

This is such a dumb problem. I pay for this. WHY??!?!?!?!?!

If I want to use this **bleep**ty service on another device away from work, I SHOULD be able to without it comprimising any of my other devices. What kind of third-graders does spotify have programming their **bleep**ty program?

FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!

Spotify has really started to suck. BAD. I will never tell another person to even try this crap. Literally no feature works. The play queue wipes if you use your account on another device. The activity feed shows the same people listening to the sames song for days. Songs freeze. You took away my apps. My friends show up as numbers with no pictures randomly, while others show like they should. I have to restart constantly to "update" spotify...yet, nothing changes. I lose my playlists. Your "solutions" are never to FIX THE PROBLEM, but to have paying customers jump through hoops to recover files. 

Spotify, YOU SUCK. Your service SUCKS. You take away features that your users love, change them and break them for no reason. Not to mention, I had 2 accounts on my sprint bill (my girlfriend's and my own), but you don't even let me know that there is a discount "Family plan". No wonder there is no customer service number. It would eat up your company's entire budget with the amount of complaints you'd get. You really should credit me back for months of frustrations. But you give paying customers no way of reaching a billing department. 

SPOTIFY = SHADY, BROKEN AND HORRIBLE.

CANCEL NOW BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER GET BETTER!!!

USE GOOGLE PLAY FOR A MUSIC SERVICE- THEIR PEOPLE WILL EVEN GUIDE YOU TO IMPORTING YOUR SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS!!!!!

THEIR BILLING DEPARTMENT EVEN GAVE ME A FREE 2 MONTHS FOR SWITCHING!!!!!

= )

It's nice to be appreciated - something suckify knows nothing about, apparently.

1 Reply

Spotify why do you have to do this I want to listing to music and have a great day but nooooo you stupidity ads come along a join my day which I don't want that gay sh@$# and I have no wifi in my house and I have to use my mobile date and my sh@$# is slow and my data plan is good/metro but have one gig cuz my family pretty much poor( we have money but not a lot) and I don't have enough money to upgrade a gig.I would love to listen to music with no ads with out paying a Penney.i had premium and download my song don't I get to get the downloaded song and don't have to have to wait a hour for one song t load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$$@#$##

Suggested posts