Same song keeps playing.

Re: Same song keeps playing.

Kyliesbehnke
Visitor

I am having the same issues. I have turned off my auto play and am not using the player on another device. 

thank you,

kylie 

MrJim
Casual Listener

Same thing is happening to me. What’s the fix?

MrJim
Casual Listener
I tried this. Didn’t work.
Highlighted

Helppppppp
Casual Listener

I am having the same issue. I All of a sudden my Spotify account would revert back to playing the same song after 5 seconds of playing a new song that I selected. The song is not set to repeat. I tried logging off and on, I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, I changed my password. no luck. Please advise how I fix this issue? 

Pao13
Casual Listener

Same thing is happening to me!!! I can’t listen to anything in my damn Spotify without this random song coming on 5 seconds after I begin a new song. I’m paying for a service and I can’t even use it! Did someone hack in to the Spotify servers?? This is just bizarre to me!

Nico06
Casual Listener

I have exactly the same issue for the past week now. Can’t play anything else, the same album of an unknown artist keeps playing over and over. Any updates on how to fix it?

Pao13
Casual Listener

Possible Solution:

This issue has been driving me crazy for the past few weeks. But I seemed to have fixed it doing the following:

Go in to your account settings on desktop and click on "sign out everywhere". Change your password, login in again, click on "sign out everywhere" again, log back in and it should fix the problem. It did at least for me. FINALLY!

Babycobra
Visitor

Tried everything but this worked for me! Thanks Pao13! 

SUGGESTED POSTS