NEXT STEP

Saved music not showing in "Albums"

Saved music not showing in "Albums"

Plan

Premium

Country

Just moved from the US to JP

My Question or Issue

So I've been using Spotify daily for about 2 years now, and I like using the "Albums" section of my library whenever I'm listening to music, creating playlists, etc.  This is because I can link the album art to the feeling of the album and other stuff that's helpful for recognition.  However, after the latest Spotify update, many of my albums are missing from my library on both my phone and MacBook.  I am nowhere near the saved song limit (currently sitting around 2,300 saved songs).  I can find all of my saved songs by just using the "Songs" section, however, I really just miss having all of my albums show.  Also, I've noticed that most of the albums that disappeared are albums that I don't have entirely saved (only one or two songs), but again, that's most.  I still have albums that are entirely saved, and I have albums that I only have one song saved from.  

I'm not sure if this was intended or not, or if anyone else has been experiencing this, as I can't find anything about it here on the community forums.  If anyone has any information on this, I would really appreciate to hear it.

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey there @jeffwedwards!

This seems to be a known bug and it is under investigation right now as you can see here. You can vote for it so it catches more attention. I hope this gets fixed soon

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts