Plan

Premium

Country

Colombia

Device

MacBook Pro 2013

Operating System

MacOS Mojave

I have 1785 saved songs that show on the app on my iPhone and on the web player. However, when I open the desktop app and click on "Liked Songs" only 14 appear. I have tried logging out, restarting my mac and even re-installing the app and it is still happening. What can I do to see all of my songs in my computer?

5 Replies

Hey there @lufrosero4,

Welcome to the Community!

We're currently aware of this issue and our team is doing their best to fix it as soon as possible. It'd be great if you add your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue thread and provide us with the requested info.

You can also check the suggested troubleshooting steps in the post since they helped for some of our users. By voting for the Ongoing Issue you'll be informed every time there's an update on the matter 🙂

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.   

Hi! Is this issue fixed in the latest update? I have 5k+ songs that I had manually liked, still they don't show up in my "liked songs" playlist and it's getting annoying having to go back and re-like them all over again...Thanks in advance.

Hey there @bambambilla,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

Just to make sure that we are on the same page- this is happening on a desktop device and when you search the songs manually they don't appear as liked in the first place, right?

If that's the case it's possible that you're logged in to another account. You can follow the steps here to check whether or you indeed have another account. 

If you meant that you have to un-like and then re-like your favorite tunes for them to appear in the Liked Songs, then we suggest that you head over to this Ongoing Issue an leave your vote.

As soon as we have any updates on the matter, we'll make sure to post them there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Have a nice day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi again! Thanks for a quick reply! My situation is this: I had transferred a playlist of songs from Apple music (>5000 songs) and manually liked not every, but 4000 songs for sure from the desktop app. When I open the playlist from the Iphone app I also see the songs in the “transferred“ playlist as liked. However, neither in the desktop version, nor in the iphone app are there all the songs that are shown as liked in the “transferred” playlist present in the “liked“ playlist. If I manually dislike and like them again on my phone, they appear (in the “liked” playlist). I hope the description of my problem isn’t too confusing! Thanks in advance!

Hey there @bambambilla,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Make sure you try a clean reinstall since this step will refresh your Spotify app to the latest version with all necessary updates. 

If the issue persists it's also a good idea to test if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. 

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away.     

Suggested posts