Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scrolling Issue in Playlist

Scrolling Issue in Playlist

Plan: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro 2018

Operating System: MacOS Big Sur 11.0.1

My Question or Issue: Ever since I upgr5aded tro MacOS Big Sure, I can no longer click and drag a song in a playlist beyond the viewable area on the screen. I usewd to be able to click on the song (to reposition it), then drag it up or down. When it hit the top or bottom boundary of the viewable playlist, it would push the playlist up or down as needed, scrolling faster as I moved the song. Now, when I click and drag, the song gets stuck at the top or bottom of the viewable list and I have to drop the song, scroll the list, then re-click and re-drag to the top or bottom of the viewable area, doing that again and again until the intended location of the song is in the viewable area.

1 Reply

Hey @cjervey,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

It's a good idea to restart the device and then to log out and log back in again. If the issue persists, you can give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. That way you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing any issues.

You can also send us a video recording of what you're seeing. We'll investigate this further.

Keep us posted! We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts