Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search by country and location

Search by country and location

Hi,

I have used Spotify for some time, but the search "feature" is really bad. Sometimes I want to search e.g. for new songs in a specific country or location. But how to do that? In "Browse" there are only genres. If I e.g. enter "country: Sweden", I just get songs that have the word Sweden in the title or album ... 

3 Replies

Yeah, its kinda sad that we cant look up for songs from any specific country right now but I think the Top List tab can help you a little bit. Top List will give you a list of songs which are currently popular right now in a country and you can change it to Sweden, it will list both international and national songs though. Hope this help 🙂

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hello!

There is currently an idea about something pretty similar to this 🙂 Add your Kudos here 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Sorry for the long delay .. ) What I mean is that I want to find songs based on where the artists are from. In my case I want to find songs from Sweden, and maybe even local artists from Malmö, where I live. 

But I have not used Spotify so much so maybe, just maybe .. this feature is coming.

Cheers 🙂

Suggested posts