Secret "Discover Weekly" Playlist?

Solved!

Re: Secret "Discover Weekly" Playlist?

Mikesding
Casual Listener

Ah wow this sucks that is has been removed! I didn't realise it was a secret feature - I was using it for a good few weeks, found the perfect music for me!

Please bring it back Spotify!

misterdylicious

Yep, had this for 2 weeks and it disappeared. So sad! It had some amazing new music to discover.

micleo

I was lucky enough to have this playlist for three weeks. At first I was sad that it disappeared, but now I feel kind of privileged to have tried it. I don't know how many bands I'm still discovering just because of the ones it introduced me to and they tangents it led me on. It was definitely my go-to way of finding new music.

And it's funny to me to know there were so few responses to the survey. Mine is right there, the second comment, and I thought it would be lost among thousands. 

user-removed
Not applicable

It looks interesting. I'm sad that I could not try this. Anyway, I hope they just hide the function to test it internally and still plan to release it soon. 

RedDown
Roadie

If this functions works fine it'll be **bleep**ing awesome. Finding new music is still really hard and this seems to be a good solution. I would like to try this aswell.

robboten
Regular

Really liked this feature too! Love to have it back! Browsing through all albums in discover isn't nearly as inspiring.

mskelly
Casual Listener

i had this feature for a few weeks too and i loved almost every single song on the playlists and now im so sad that its gone now. PLEASE BRING IT BACK, SPOTIFY!

mskelly
Casual Listener

you know what, i think i'm going to write them a handwritten letter saying how darn much i really liked this feature.

ceruleanskies
Casual Listener

I had this function for two weeks and luckily I saved most of the songs into a separate playlist. I have found lots of new songs and artists that I wouldn't have otherwise come across. It is much better than the Discover tab as it is more convenient to access in a playlist format. I don't often listen to compilations but this is a great way to access new music and I have been listening and sharing it loads. Will message Spotify directly to say how great I found this function.

Highlighted
Solution!

MattSuda
Community Legend

Hey guys!

Discover Weekly is now a feature for everyone! If you don't see it in your playlists yet, it should be coming soon.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/20/9001317/spotify-discover-weekly-poersonalized-playlist-deep-cuts

SUGGESTED POSTS