Select All (Command + A) does not work to copy multiple songs on playlist

Highlighted

Re: Select All (Command + A) does not work to copy multiple songs on playlist

Music Fan
A month after I made this post, still no response from Xenia or fix. "Whats the matter Xenia? No more non-answers to give?"
Highlighted

Regular

Everyone, as an update I tweeted both Spotify twitters advising how poor the customer service is and they DM’d me 6/8. Unfortunately I only created an account for to complain and forgot to check my DM up until now. Just provided the link to this thread and my account info. Let’s see if there’s still no response. If this doesn’t work I’m deleting all my accounts. Anyone have any suggestions on a better service that cares about the customer’s issues?

Highlighted

Regular

Spotify on Twitter actually responded twice!!!! Woah, making moves. I sent them a link to this thread and they requested screen shots of the issue...... Same request from the person who responded once on this thread, and clearly they didn’t go to the link I provided. Seems like deja vu. I’ll keep you posted. Again, if anyone has suggestions on a music service with customer service, it would be greatly appreciated 

Highlighted

Regular

Spotify on Twitter informed me that these are new features and I should let them know how they are doing on this website...... HA! Management of customer service needs to be fired, specifically for this website, and someone in interface functionality and design needs to be fired for taking out a basic function! Million dollar question, why does it only effect new accounts!? No one will ever know

Highlighted

Music Fan

Just checking in. Seems like same useless app that can't do basic functions like select more than 1 song at a time.  Thanks for trying @ShaunWick  At least someone from Spotify even responded to you.  I've gotten nothing because Spotify employees know there is no good answer/acceptable reason to provide, and no timeline to fix.  Or maybe Spotify just fired all of them because they don't care about customer service anyways. They operate this website to just allow people to vent and eave them thinking someone from Spotify actually watching.

SUGGESTED POSTS