Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Service is Temporarily Unavailable - Won't Let Me Log In

Service is Temporarily Unavailable - Won't Let Me Log In

I keep trying to log on to the Mac Desktop app and it keeps coming up 'Service is Temporarily Unavailable. Please try again later.' This has been happening for two days. I use Facebook to log in.

I don't know how to fix this and I've tried everything I can think of, such as uninstalling and reinstalling. Spotify is working on my other devices (PC and Samsung Galaxy S4) so I'm not sure what the problem is.

How do I fix this and log in?

2 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey, Im having the same problem. I kinda found a way to make it work without using Facebook to log in. I disconnected my current wifi connection and used my phone as a hotspot. It works this way. But when connected to my home network, thats when it gives the error. I don't really know why, maybe its a router problem, whatever it is, im hoping it'll be fixed soon. If maybe you already found a fix, please post it up for those of us still having this problem. Thanks.

Suggested posts