Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

So none of the artists I have saved are showing up.

So none of the artists I have saved are showing up.

Basically, I had to reinstall Spotify and log back in and now, all the artists I'd saved aren't showing currently, in spite of Spotify saying they're saved to my artists lists, nor do the individual songs even show up anymore. Whatever the update did to that, it messed it all up and it's driving me up a wall.

9 Replies

Same here. This is apparently a new "feature" in the latest Spotify update. It seems completely insane that Spotify would remove this functionality. I don't know what they're thinking. I'm considering taking my business elsewhere. 

They need to seriously fix this. I just wanna crank up some Beatles and Queen, y'know? And now, I can't even do that! Now I'm forced back over to Youtube for that. smh

Hey @OctoVeemo20 and @aaronlehmann,

Thanks for getting in touch.

No worries, your music is still there. We've just changed how Your Library works. You can find out all about this update here.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

@guido , it gives me this:

oeKVCPO

In spite of me hitting "Follow" on a band (in this case, the greatest band to ever walk the planet, The Beatles!):

mX3GwCP

So therefore, the way the library now works is awful, and even unfriendly. The fact that it's doing this means the thing is broken. I now have to go to Youtube to listen to my tunes because of this.

The problem is that it's totally and completely gone, not whatever is in that link, which doesn't quite solve my issue. As an aside, all that stuff in the link is mainly about mobile, not desktop Mac (iMac from 2012, in this case!). That's my entire problem, and I have faith and confidence that it gets solved, since there's not really a good alternative to the Spotify service, and the fact that other places don't implement the local files stuff.

LOL.

It's been OVER TWO weeks and you STILL haven't fixed a freakin' thing.

This is pretty tragic that you haven't solved this for any worth.

Am I gonna get ANY help with this at all or not? I just erased my ENTIRE Spotify program and files. If I don't recieve any help other than that automated garbage from earlier in the chain, I'm takin' my business elsewhere.

Ok, well, you've had your chances to answer and gave me NOTHING.

Goodbye, I'm takin' my business elsewhere unless you offer me a REAL solution, not that post Guido made.

Until then, farewell.

3 months later and STILL nothing.

Help please? C'mon. It still shows nothing. Get your heads outta your backsides and resolve it.

Are you going to HELP ME OR NOT? IT'S BEEN ALMOST AN ENTIRE YEAR WITH THIS BS. Come ON. Jesus Christ...

Every solution you've provided me ISN'T helping and you need to FIX the desktop application because clearly, it's BROKEN.

Suggested posts