Free

Country

Australia

Device

2019 MacBook Pro 

Operating System

macOS Catalina 

My Question or Issue

Whenever I drag a song from a playlist into the queue, it adds the song twice to the queue. I've redownloaded the app, restarted my laptop and also logged out, but none of them seem to have worked. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 4.28.31 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 4.28.49 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 4.28.53 pm.png
3 Replies

Hey there @aa1221,

Thanks for bringing this up here in the Community. We'll be happy to help you out 🙂

Can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? These ones are more thorough. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

We'd suggest you also try on a different device. Does this happen when a friend of yours is logged in their account on your Mac? By doing this, we can see if it is an account-related issue.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi ,
The clean reinstall didn't work so I'm not sure what else I can do. It doesn't happen when another account is logged on my Mac, although it did happen when I logged into my account on another Mac. I guess that means it's a problem with my account? But what can I do to resolve this?

Hey @aa1221,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

In this case we recommend that you reach out to our Customer Support team here. They'll be more than happy to take a look at your account backstage find an acceptable solution.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts