NEXT STEP

Songs Won't Play

Solved!

Songs Won't Play

Spotify Free

Australia

(iOS 10.13.6, Mac Air)

My Question or Issue

I can only play songs that are already on my playlists. Any songs which are not previously in my playlists can't be played (eg. reccomended songs, spotify curated playlists, new artists) and new songs can't be added to my current playlists which are far from full. Is there a way to fix this issue since i have tried reinstalling the app and trying to access my account online.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. I'd also recommend updating to macOS Mojave 10.14 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Having the same issue here, can't play anything that is not in my current playlists.

Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. I'd also recommend updating to macOS Mojave 10.14 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts