Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs not appearing in playlist

Songs not appearing in playlist

Some songs I add to a playlist do not show up in the playlist or play when I shuffle, but when I search for them in the playlist filter they appear (see pictures below). Changing how the playlist is sorted does not appear to make any difference. Anyone know what is going on here?

As you can see in the pictures, I'm sorting alphabetically by artist, and therefore A Tribe Called Quest should show up right at the top, but it doesn't. However, when I search for them within the playlist, they appear, and attempting to add the songs again just says that it's a duplicate and doesn't change anything. Again, these songs do not play in shuffle mode, it's like they're hiding somewhere in the playlist and I can't get them to come out.

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 11.58.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 11.58.57 AM.png
1 Reply

Hey @legobattledroid,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

We're having some trouble reproducing this on our end.

If this is only happening on one of your devices, do you mind trying a quick clean reinstall?

If that doesn't work, could you provide us with a step-by-step guide on how to reproduce this issue? Given the number of different steps involved, it would be really useful to get a screen recording so we can follow exactly what you're doing.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts