Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs not appearing

Songs not appearing

So I have Spotify Desktop version for Mac and I don't know when this started exactly but lately, every time I try to see the songs in my library it doesn't show at all. It says that my favourite songs will appear (but they never do) and keeps directing me to browse songs instead. Also when I click on songs to play music it plays the same song every time and when you look at the play queue it shows that I only have 3 songs in my songs library.

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 1.34.53 AM.jpg

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I've restarted my laptop and reinstalled the app a couple times it's still the same. For Spotify, it says I have this version; 1.0.90.268.ga8a0ceb4. My Mac is the macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6 ( 17G65). 

Hey @SemiWilliam,

Sorry that didn't help 🙂

Could you check this thread as it helped solve the issue for that user having the same issue?

Let me know how it goes.

Suggested posts