Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Speed, friends and facebook

Speed, friends and facebook

So I am currently having trouble with spotify across multiple platforms.

On my Mac Air OSX 10.9.2:

- The program runs incredibly slow, this is true even after turning off local content searching and clearing the cache and program support files found in the library under "go"

- Facebook friends are completely absent from the prgram, clicking on the follow tab often causes a crash to desktop (have tried turning off the app in facebook)

- Though they are linked according to the website, my FB profile photo does not show up on the client.

On my PC Windows 7
- Client runs at full speed, but still unable to see any facebook friends (just loads forever) and cannot search playlists (this includes under the follow tab, when searching or when using the "spotify:user:username" search string)

- Facebook photo still will not integrate with profile, even when logging in via facebook and not via spotify account

Web player:
- Runs at full speed, still unable to search friend as stays on loading screen forever

- Photo still will not integrate

- Spotify account shown as linked to Facebook acoount.

The really concerning part is that initially I could see some but all FB friends, but everything I have tried to do has just made it worse. I have tried uninstalling from my computer and reinstalling, but to no effect.

I really want to use and subscribe to the Spotify service, but cannot in its current non-functional state.

0 Replies

Suggested posts