Spotify Apple Silicon Support

Novy

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

We recommend adding your +VOTE to this thread, as other users also think this would be a good idea. You can also subscribe to it in the three-dot menu, that way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away. 

Cheers!

Re: Apple Silicon Support

LeifLaCroix
Casual Listener
God bless. I am about to do the same. Have my 3-month free trial period and it is integrated with Apple Silicon machines much better.

This is such a tone-deaf approach from Spotify for something that is so sensible and almost every other software developer adapted to almost immediately.

Also extra minus points for copy/pasting the same Community Manager message ad nauseam. Zero care for the customer.

Re: Spotify Apple Silicon Support

pedro380085
It's ridiculous that Spotify doesn't have support yet for Apple M1.

Re: Spotify Apple Silicon Support

billy_madison

Also just started my 3 month Apple Music trial. Can't believe a pay service does not have a native app 6 month after launch of an Apple product. Was holding out hoping it would come but have been really impressed with Apple Music : (

SUGGESTED POSTS