Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...)

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

Bullfinch

Got the same problem with my Yamaha R-803D, which is connected via Wifi.

I can press Pause and Play on my Spotify to resume playing or alternatively skip a song on the Yamaha Remote.

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

rubyji
Regular

I also have this problem along with another serious issue: When playing a shuffled playlist to my networked speakers, Spotify unshuffles the playlist. It sometimes goes back to the beginning, but always starts playing songs in the order they are on the list. It also mangles play when queueing tracks. It happens whether I am playing from my phone (Android) or computer (Mac).

This is on a system with a GGMM E2, E5, and two E3s. It worked fine for about a year before having any of these issues.

siato

Did you find any solution? I have the exact same issue on my zeppelin while with Bluetooth it works

AlanSz
Regular

For anyone having trouble with any of the issues in this thread I would suggest doing all the suggestions such as resetting device. If nothing works contact support@spotify.com

My issues with Yamaha receiver and Roberts radio resolved only after contacting Spotify.

Urashimataro
Visitor

I have the exact same problem. Streaming to a Yamaha rxv 483. Lasts for 30-40 seconds, then its paused. E-mailed Spotify about it waiting for a response

1w1t4n
Regular

I have the same receiver and i cannnot connect Spotify to my system via MusicCast. They are updated and firmware upgraded and on the same wifi 2,4 ghz. My system appears in the list of devices on the Spotify but i cannot connect them. I'm using a galaxy s9+ on Android Oreo.

Alex_schaefer
Casual Listener

I contacted the support as well: no solution! After three times answering questions on my devices firmware versions, that I already sent, I quit answering. After all, I didn’t receive any solution. 😟

1w1t4n
Regular

Spotifycares responded to me that YAMAHA R-N803D is not suported by this app yet and to keep an eye on the new updates.

AlanSz
Regular

Not according to Yamaha: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi_components/r-n803d/index.html

I'd go back to Spotify and point this out.

Highlighted

1w1t4n
Regular

Received this -We don't have any info on this right now, but we'll let the right team know it's something you'd like to see.

Just replied to them.

SUGGESTED POSTS