Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...)

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

Bullfinch

Got the same problem with my Yamaha R-803D, which is connected via Wifi.

I can press Pause and Play on my Spotify to resume playing or alternatively skip a song on the Yamaha Remote.

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

rubyji
Regular

I also have this problem along with another serious issue: When playing a shuffled playlist to my networked speakers, Spotify unshuffles the playlist. It sometimes goes back to the beginning, but always starts playing songs in the order they are on the list. It also mangles play when queueing tracks. It happens whether I am playing from my phone (Android) or computer (Mac).

This is on a system with a GGMM E2, E5, and two E3s. It worked fine for about a year before having any of these issues.

1 person liked this

siato

Did you find any solution? I have the exact same issue on my zeppelin while with Bluetooth it works

AlanSz
Casual Listener

For anyone having trouble with any of the issues in this thread I would suggest doing all the suggestions such as resetting device. If nothing works contact support@spotify.com

My issues with Yamaha receiver and Roberts radio resolved only after contacting Spotify.

SUGGESTED POSTS