Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...)

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

Welshchris
Regular

Strange - There was a Spotify iOS update today but I still have the same ‘no Spotify Connect’ problem with my X-HM82. Have you updated or changed configuration at all?

Perhaps wrongly, I’m still optimistic that Spotify will see the error of their ways and restore the service, but I’m not expecting anything in a hurry. Meanwhile my 2 year old Pioneer is useless for Spotify Connect.

Can I urge Pioneer users to ‘upvote’ this idea if you haven’t already!...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Connect-Spotify-Connect-on-Pioneer-devices...

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

Frenkxy
Casual Listener

Yeah! My Gramofon is also playing nonstop for about 2,5 hours now. Perhaps too soon but I looks like it's working again.

Does anyone know how the connect options works? The app is only needed to set the stream to play on the "spotify-connect-device". But then it should have a direct connection to the Spotify servers I guess?

Andyclough
Casual Listener

Excuse my ignorance but what's a hotfix?  Is that a specific thing to.you or have they done a download update?

1 person liked this

Rheve
Regular

It's when you deploy a new version of a software, but missed some validation**bleep** happens and you have to correct that as soon as possible, thus the HOT FIX. :)

BigBance

Même problème que toute la communauté qui utilise spotify sur enceintes connectées/ampli.

Le miens est un Yamaha ax v681.

Vu l'ignorance totale de Spotify sur ce problème, je résilie mon abonnement et passe sur Qobuz !

Humphrie
Casual Listener

Hi all,

After few days, I've reached @SpotifyCares twitter account to ask about the issue. They've noticed a slight hiccup with my offline cache, and refreshed on their end. After an app reinstall on both macOS & IOS, the issue has been fixed. That means resyncing the offline tunes.... but it worths.

Tested during a couple of hours and it works properly. My Yamaha R-N402 is able to play Spotify with no pauses or interruptions.

I strongly suggest you keep calm, don't give up, and contact @SportifyCares :)

Cheers!

1 person liked this

Jorlin
Music Fan

Keeps streaming for 2h now.

Yamaha RX-A 1070. YPS 1600. WX 010 and 030. ISX 80.

Seems to be fixed... hope this lasts. 

Jochen59
Music Fan

@BigBance  schrieb:

Vu l'ignorance totale de Spotify sur ce problème, je résilie mon abonnement et passe sur Qobuz !

I tried qobuz. Very nice music in there. BUT: nothing like Spotify connect. With qobuz our device streams. 

The prob seems to be solved. There was an update of Spotify today. I also got updates for MusicCast!

Jochen59
Music Fan

@Jorlin  schrieb:

Seems to be fixed... hope this lasts. 

Agree. Same here.

Nicker86
Casual Listener

The newest version on my iPad is 8.4.52 and it is still pausing randomly with my Yamaha RX-V483. I reinstalled Spotify 10 minutes ago, issue is still there.

SUGGESTED POSTS