Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Enhance Missing (macOS) after update to v1.1.92.647

Solved!

Spotify Enhance Missing (macOS) after update to v1.1.92.647

Plan: Premium Family

Macbook Pro | MacOS Monterey 12.5.1

I recently updated Spotify to v1.1.92.647.ga4397eb7 and the Spotify Enhance feature no longer appears in my created Playlists.  It was there and working fine prior to updating.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ImJohnHime

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We can confirm that the Enhance feature is only available on the mobile app. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Additionally, it seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea about it. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. We'll inform on any developments there, as soon as there are any. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @ImJohnHime

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We can confirm that the Enhance feature is only available on the mobile app. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Additionally, it seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea about it. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. We'll inform on any developments there, as soon as there are any. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts