Spotify Keeps Pausing Randomly

Solved!

Re: Spotify Keeps Pausing Randomly

Nizodizo
Casual Listener

It pauses and that is it,on a Chromebook. Pc works just fine.

Gabisweird
Spoiler

Hi my spotify keeps pausing then when i press play after a minute or so it swipes it off the thing completely and I have to go all the way back to the app press play and it keeps doing the same thing yes i have premium so i dont know what's going on email: madisonsadler2007@gmail.com

1 person liked this

Spotify keeps randomly pausing

Soccer5

I have premium Spotify and it keeps pausing randomly and every time I get a notification it will pause the music then I will go to play it again it will pause again this is an ongoing issue that needs to be solved.

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify keeps randomly pausing

Nizodizo
Casual Listener
No answer for for your question but you could pick up a second hand PC for
cheap and Spotify will just as intended.
1 person liked this

ozrenradic

Same here, logged out many times, changed password many times and nothing helps. It's a bug that hasn't beem fixed for over a year now. And Spotify doesn't really seem to care, since their only reaction is blaming their customers for sharing their accounts. That's pretty easy, isn't it? And I can tell you that re-installation won't help either.. already tried that too.

user-removed
Not applicable

I found out that on me it is because I keep getting Snapchat notifications.. seems that turning them off doesn't help..

ConorH1700

Exact same thing - sometimes other apps can set it off too. Any suggestions out there?

Jasminego123

It didnt work for me

Ncyy
Casual Listener

I have a Samsung s8 and I use apple earphones. All of the sudden whenever I used my earphones Spotify would pause or skip forward. After about a week of this happening I noticed that for some reason google assistant kept popping up randomly when I had earphones on as well. What ended up solving my problem was turning off Google voice assistant's "ok google" detection and also turn off permission for microphone in the Google app. This has worked for me so far, no more skipping or pausing.  Hope it helps some of you! 

user-removed
Not applicable
I am very thankful! This worked for me as a solution and no pausing or any lag anymore! So Apple users turn off your Siri and your Voice Assistant!
SUGGESTED POSTS