Spotify Keeps Pausing Randomly

Solved!

Re: Spotify Keeps Pausing Randomly

jerrry2018

I am having the same issue here. It is a little annoying to have random pauses. 

console error: https://imgur.com/a/8hRXvED
https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/06/play-request-was-interrupted

kq4-0iaf_73ss

Brilliant thank you this is the only solution ( and I have tried countless) that works. Many thanks

208v-0cd_7gkt

Doesn’t work.

ize_-nwkjj8r

This is complete**bleep**

user-removed
Not applicable

Same here. It's really frustrating. 2 Laptops, 1 android phone. All devices have the issue. 

tremontem
Casual Listener

Have you found a solution to your problem? Two years later I still have issues with this exact problem. I am trying to escalate as much as possible. Turns out in order for Spotify to review community issues for app improvements, we need to generate 100 likes. I will be creating a new post in hopes for this!

Sem24901

I tried securing my account changing password etc but it wasn't enough. They had to clear out / delete my account and free up my email id so I can make a new account. I believe they can migrate your playlists if you like, but please confirm that.

The issue was spotiamb a third party app /plugin that had deep access to a lot of people's accounts. It was a winamp skin for Spotify. I don't remember installing it but it seems like something I might have done years ago in a nostalgic moment.

Spotiamb was not maintained and had poor security so hackers used it to gain deep access to a lot of accounts. 

No more starting and stopping finally!

dennisgarcia

One of the problem I've encountered has something to do with my Bluetooth speaker. It so happened that e have multiple devices connected to it. When the other device has notifications, the Spotify pauses. The solution is to disconnect the device from the Bluetooth speaker, after that it will work fine. 

iluomo
Casual Listener

For me the problem (now fixed) was that I have headphones that were paired BOTH to my phone (running Spotify) and my PC.... for me the solution was to turn my PC's bluetooth off because any alert 'ding' from my PC was overriding the connection (not in fast enough to actually hear the alert from the PC, and also causing Spotify to pause).

jerseyjess97

I signed out everywhere and I uninstalled and re-installed. Nothing worked. I have spotify premium too. It's kind of a waste if the program doesn't even function properly. Please help me figure this out!

SUGGESTED POSTS