Spotify Search Bar - Text Entered Backwards

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Search Bar - Text Entered Backwards

janeilidr

Experiencing the same issue as well for several weeks now, any idea where to report the issue so it can be fixed?

Plan

- Premium

Country

- United Kingdom

Device

-MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017)

Operating System

- macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

1 person liked this

celestialsitcom
Music Fan

happens to me on my mac as well. I simply delete the text and retype, it works fine after that. Not a good permanent solution but it works in a pinch

1 person liked this

robintheoffice
Casual Listener

Same here - and the arrow keys not working makes it so much worse, makes it all the more disruptive.

1 person liked this

juancsuarez2
Casual Listener

Same thing. Mac OS 10.14.2, Spotify desktop version 1.0.96.181.

1 person liked this

gd11_be

The same problem here. it is very annoying. has anybody found a solution for this ? Spotify desktop version 1.0.96.181.gf6bc1b6b

1 person liked this

biglebowski
Regular

I'm struggling with this for months now. So freaking annoying. Wonder when Spotify will finally fix this bug.

1 person liked this

juancsuarez2
Casual Listener

It seems that the issue has been fixed as I was not able to replicate it with the dragged mouse selection, which is how it happened. I'm still on version 1.0.96.181, so not sure what was it. Can anyone confirm if the issue persists?

robintheoffice
Casual Listener

I'm hesitant to say this, but I think it might have been fixed this week. I've had a day or two of uninterrupted use, using the desktop version extensively while at work. How's it been at that end?

robintheoffice
Casual Listener

Same here - I've had at least three days with no issues, so fingers crossed it's been fixed?

SUGGESTED POSTS