Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify altering my 'liked songs'

Spotify altering my 'liked songs'

Hi, I have had spotify premium for over 4 years now, and noticed this happening quite often lately.

Whenever I check up on an artist that I am 100% certain of that I have 'liked/saved' their songs of before, all of a sudden they would be un-checked on their profiles and dissapeared from my 'liked songs' without me personally having unliked them. This is very annoying as I often forget from certain artists which particular songs I liked to listen to, and would remember by seeing that I had them saved/liked. What can I do to prevent this from happening, and why is this happening? 

1 Reply

Hey there @hannahhesther

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts