Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify becomes all blurry (?)

Spotify becomes all blurry (?)

I have been using Spotify for a year now and everything has been fine, until a few weeks ago when it has started to behave strangely. When I open Spotify, it looks fine, and all of a sudden, the whole layout becomes blurry (see attachment). What is happening? What can I do?

spotify_issue.png
5 Replies

Hey, @mkhadraoui - 

Let's try out a clean reinstall of Spotify first! Reinstalling Spotify can fix most of the issues; 

Install through here: https://www.spotify.com/us/download/other/

Thank you 🙂

Hey @SpotiCheck,

Thank you for your reply. If I re-install Spotify, am I going to lose my playlists and all the songs that I have set aside (in Songs)?

Thanks

@mkhadraoui wrote:

@hey @SpotiCheck,

Thank you for your reply. If I re-install Spotify, am I going to lose my playlists and all the songs that I have set aside (in Songs)?

Thanks

Hey, @mkhadraoui - 

No; your playlists and songs from your library is saved to your account, so it's safe to reinstall Spotify 🙂

Thank you. Unfortunately, downloading Spotify again solved the problem only for a few days, and now I see this strange behaviour again.

Any other solution available?

Hey @mkhadraoui

It's a weird issue, really.

Disabling hardware acceleration removes the issue more permanently.
Possibly some graphic glitch. I wonder if I have it too... I don't really use the client every day, haven't seen it.

Let me know if you have questions!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts