Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

!Spotify can't play this right now!

!Spotify can't play this right now!

Hi, I have got an issue with spotify mac app. I used it yesterday evening and didn't have any. But this morning I can not use that app to listen music. I have that for every song. And I tried to switch account, streaming setting, delete local files also delete all files for spotify in local but same problem. I can use only on browser. Please help me. You may find the issue screenshot attached.
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 09.55.09.png
4 Replies

I've also got the same issue. I am on a Mac using Mojave 10.14, it will play 1 second of a song and skip to the next, no song plays through. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 9.02.52 am.png

I've the same problem. I'm on a MacBook Pro OS 10.13.6

I've tried reinstallation and deleted all library folders several times.

Additionally this only happens with my new premium account which I opend three days ago. I've also got an older account also with premium upgrade. With the old one this problem never happend and still doesn't when I switch to this account.

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting about this in the Community.

This sounds like an ongoing issue which we are currently investigating. Make sure to head over to this thread to stay up-to-date on our progress.

Hope that helps!

This issue is not related with Mac actually, my co-workers has same issue with windows. But kindly I solved it. I installed old version of spotify app and I can listen music now. Definitely this is a version issue.

Suggested posts