Premium Plan, USA, MacOS Desktop App (same issue on two different system: 2017 iMac, and 2018 iMac Pro)
For the past few weeks Spotify goes into fits where it plays 10-15 seconds of a song and then skips to a different song (not even in my playlist of of same genre). Even if I pause playback (because very annoying -- needless to say) it will re-start playback again.
- Trying differnt audo endpoints does not resolve issue (normally play to my DLNA stereo, but problem persist when played to local device)
- Restarting Spotify does not resolve issue
- Killing Spotify helpers and restarting Spotify does not resolve issue
- Logging out and back in does not resolve issue
- Changing password, then logging out and back in does not resolve issue
- The same behavior occurs own two different systems (iMac running High Sierra, and Macbook Pro running Mojave).
The only solution I've found is time -- the problem will eventually go away but it comes back after a day or so.
Any ideas? Certainly I cannot be the only person seeing this problem given experiencing from different systems, and I've been patiently waiting for a resolution for a few weeks now. If keeps up I will have no choice but to revert back to Tidal.