Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

MacBook pro late 2013

Operating System

macOS Mojave 10.14.3

I noticed my friend list wasn't showing anything so I did a clean install and re-downloaded the app and now after about 15 seconds, the app crashes. I've done numerous clean installs, made sure it had the right privacy accessibility's, disabling hardware acceleration and everything else I could find after googling this problem. It was working fine this morning until I reinstalled it, now it's constantly crashing.

My current version of Spotify is 1.1.1.348.g9064793a

3 Replies

I'd like to add a +1 here. I'm using the web player at the moment since I've done complete reinstalls several times of spotify but it still keeps crashing on me 😞 No guide I've found so far seems to be working.

I found a solution that works for me. I downloaded an older version of Spotify and it hasn't crashed for me yet. Go here: https://spotify.en.uptodown.com/mac/download and download this one. Make sure you uninstall the current one first. 

I hope this helps you!

Hey @jnlo18@jnlo18 and @martinen,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the app and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts