Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

Macbook pro, early 2015

Operating System

Macos 10.14.4 Mojave

I am having this peculiar problem where songs that I save on my android phone aren't syncing to my mac; and even when I manually search that specific song and attempt to play it, it doesn't play. The handoff feature through spotify connect also doesn't let me play the new songs that I saved. I've tried reinstalling spotify; while this briefly fixes the issue, it starts to persist within the next hour. This causes my new songs to be virutally unplayable, and I've tried most of the potential fixes.

2 Replies

I have this same problem with OS Mojave and Android 9

the only way I can get it to "sometimes" reflect correctly is if I have the phone right next to my Mac and have Spotify Connect see it. Even then, though, it will keep trying to play it through my phone for some reason, even though i'm controlling it with my Mac.

Hey @sx5.

Thanks for getting in touch!

The songs that you are trying to play. Do they look any different. And are you getting an error message when you try to play these songs?

Regarding songs not syncing. Try logging out from all devices until you're at the login screen. Be sure to use the same login credentials across all devices and see if that helps.

Hope it does. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts