Spotify on Mac is shockingly slow and freezes

Re: Spotify on Mac is shockingly slow and freezes

Dummkopf66
Regular

@jochenfrankfurt @ANMANdesign @Peter0202 

I'm sorry to say, but after installing Spotify two times last week I left Spotify and went to Apple Music.

I also tried YoutubeMusic. But man, the sound quality of ytm when streaming over my stereo by my precious Raumfeld is very bad. Phew. 

I will trie Apple music for free the coming three months. So far the sound quality is ok. Only that fenced wall. Apple is missing the boat. They lost. I can not stream music via my Raumfeld to my stereo. So have it Apple after these three months. And the UI of Apple Music. Oh boy.  Are they blind? Hahaha.

So I hope Spotify will come of their arrogant chai and solve this problem soon. Then I will be back. In my opnion Spotify is still the best music streaming service. Luckely teh Android app works fine.

Highlighted

goldy44
Music Fan

Please, Spotify, for the love of God this has gone on long enough! Fix your Mac app!

How can they not be able to write a working Mac App in 2019?? (My Spotify Cache is only 170M and it's still grindingly slow.) It's the only app on my computer that is this slow. So much for Spotify engineering culture... they seem utterly incompetent to me.

humphreym
Regular

The mac desktop app has been terrible for a few years, I eventually gave up using it and now just use the android app streamed to a chromecast. I'll probably jump ship to Apple soon, just so that I can have a working music player on my desktop.

Dummkopf66
Regular

That is what I wonder too. Todat I have to deinstall spotify because it won't start up anymore. What a company hey.?

SUGGESTED POSTS