Announcements

Spotify on Mac randomly plays Spotify's Feelin' Good playlist without me wanting to

Highlighted

Re: Spotify on Mac randomly plays Spotify's Feelin' Good playlist without me wanting to

Hey @Enchoo,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

If the issue still persists, we'd suggest you head here and contact our support team. The folks there will be happy to help and can look into this further.

If you have questions, we are here for you.

Stay safe!

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar
Highlighted

Re: Spotify on Mac randomly plays Spotify's Feelin' Good playlist without me wanting to

Casual Listener

ME TOO!. How do stop this!!!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Elena (from Spotify). This has not worked!!!!

Highlighted

Hey @cleverboymd,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!  

Just to make sure that all troubleshooting steps so far have been tried out, we've summed them up :

• Perform a clean reinstall using the steps here. They are more thorough and ensure that no leftover files remain.
  • Secure your account by logging out everywhere and resetting your password.
  • If your account is connected to Facebook, also reset your password there. 
  • Remove the access of all third party apps you don't recognize. It's a good idea to remove also all alarm and other apps that autostart Spotify, if you have any. This page explains how to do this.
  • Disconnect your account from any devices that are connected via Bluetooth or the Connect function - Smart speakers, Smart TV etc.

If none of these steps do trick, you can contact our Customer Support team here. They'll happily check your account backstage and help you further.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS