Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on mac Big Sur update issues

Spotify on mac Big Sur update issues

Hello! I've had a spotify account for quite a long time, I'm currently on a Premium Family plan and the issues I'm about to ask for help about only happened when updating to big sur on my 2020 macbook pro

I can see all of my playlists if I click on "Your Library" however, they all disappeared from the left bar, I'm not sure if this is a design option by Spotify or if it's a part of my issue which is: whenever I click on my icon and then on Profile it simply doesn't load  or it says they couldn't find the page, when I try to click my profile from inside one of my playlists the same thing happens and if i try to actually search my username same result, this isn't too worrying for the time being because I can still access my playlists and my friends say they can still see me in their Friend Activity I just wanted to fix it before it turns to something bigger like my account being deleted 😕

Thank you in advance!

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 17.17.35.png
1 Reply

Hey there @marycommunity06

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂 

Would you mind letting us know if you've already tried performing a clean reinstall of the app? This is often an overlooked step but it can be helpful to get rid of any corrupted files that might be causing issues. 

If this doesn't do the trick, you can also give these steps a go in order to check your host files. 

Let us know how it goes.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts