Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify skipping over songs in playlists/albums

Spotify skipping over songs in playlists/albums

Hi everyone,

Recently I've noticed when I try to listen to a full album on Spotify or if I'm listening to any sort of playlist at all, it frequently skips over songs without playing them and plays the next song instead. This doesn't always happen, but it's now happening frequently enough that it makes it very difficult for me to listen to albums or playlists from start to finish. Does anybody have an idea of what might be going on? Thanks in advance!

2 Replies

I'm also having this issue. I first noticed it mid-January. I thought it was a playlist problem and deleted the list but the album is doing the same thing. If someone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Yes this has been getting worse over the past few months and drives me absolutely insane. Many albums would skip a few tracks, some albums skip all the tracks. It would sometimes show a message that the track is not available but that makes no sense because both the album and the tracks show up in searches, and moreover it doesn't make sense that within the same album some tracks would be licensed ans some wouldn't (not speaking of complications but actual albums). Spotify please fix this we're paying good money for this service!

Suggested posts