Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify: why am I constantly failing your CAPTCHA tests

Spotify: why am I constantly failing your CAPTCHA tests

An issue with the forums. I am using my macbook. It usually takes several tries for me to pass the captcha! I swear on my life that I am a human and not a robot. Is this a bug? Or do I really act that much like a bot?

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed!

I can understand that the CAPTCHA checkpoints can be a bit annoying sometimes, but they are necessary to make sure nobody can influence the pages behind the CAPTCHA in a bad way.

I always have to try a few times as well, but I don't really see any other solution to replace the CAPTCHA.

I know I can't really be of help with this issue, but I hope you feel reassured about you not being a robot 😉

Have a great day!

Annoying??!! How many captchas are annoying before it becomes insulting and a total waste of time? After 6 or 7 it becomes clear that there's no winning. Remember the definition of insanity? Repeating the same same thing over and over and expecting a different result. It's not "protection". It's a wall. And it seems to be only on portable devices where the photos are the smallest and hardest to see.

Because they are using the captcha service run by Google and it is rubbish. I think it's another case of people getting together in a room to decide how to annoy the general population a little bit more.

Suggested posts