Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TRACKS KEEP SKIPPING TO UNWANTED ENTRIES IN QUEUE

TRACKS KEEP SKIPPING TO UNWANTED ENTRIES IN QUEUE

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I use Spotify on my desktops. Recently whenever I play music it skips into repeat mode and plays songs from an album that keeps appearing in my play queue, even though I don't put it there. It always defaults to the same artist - Kantos. I keep deleting the album form the queue but it just reappears minutes later. How can I stop this as I cannot listen to anything at the moment without this happening. 

I am using Windows 10.

1 Reply

Hey there @Cliveh,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

First off I'd suggest securing your account to make sure it's not used by anyone other than yourself.

If the app continues misbehaving after that, it's a good idea to try a reinstallation of the app to see if that solves the issue. Head here to find out how to perform a thorough reinstall.

Just a heads-up: In case you're on the free, ad-supported plan, songs will be added to playlists you've created. If you want to know how to stop those suggestions, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if the issue persists and we'll see what we can suggest next.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts