Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Top of the list

Top of the list

Recently i've created an new account and i wanted my old songs on my new account. So i copied it to my new playlist, but if i add songs now it gets to the bottom of all the songs so between my old songs. And i don't want to drag it al the way up to the top every time when i add a new song. Also when i order it in ''Recenlty Added'' it gets super messy,

Anyone ideas how to get songs on top of my songs that i added on my previous account?

5 Replies

Hey @-_tdetjr7at0s,

Hope you are having a great time!

I would suggest this, from that playlist, save your songs tapping on the + button and do this in the order you want. That way when you tap to sort them by Recently added they will be in the order you wanted them to be.

Another tip for you, use a desktop client of Spotify for that since it is easier for you to do this.

Have a nice day 🙂

No, that won't help, because i all copied the songs on the same time there isn't any song that added before a other, so, now it's getting ordened in ''Album'' (A-Z)

Hey @-_tdetjr7at0s,

You didn't understand my tip 🙂

I said add them on the order you want which is adding them one by one. When you are done, using Recently Added filter will sort them by the time added and the best in the order you want them.

Have a nice day!

Hey @-_tdetjr7at0s,

You didn't understand my tip 🙂

I said add them on the order you want which is adding them one by one. When you are done, using Recently Added filter will sort them by the time added and the best in the order you want them.

Have a nice day!

Well, i did understand it, but this is the problem

Suggested posts