Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to login with correct Facebook credentials

Solved!

Unable to login with correct Facebook credentials

I have been able to login to Spotify web player with Facebook for the last few months without issue. Today, for whatever reason, I am unable to login with my Facebook credentials. I am still able to login to Facebook with no problems, but Spotify said my username or password is incorrect, which is not right at all. And when I tried logging out of Facebook to login to Spotify manually with my facebook credentials, I got the same error message from Spotify, but somehow I was logged back into Facebook through this process, which means my credentials work. Help!

Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 10.36.00 AM.png
83 Replies

Thanks Vigidis. Like mine i have my data on singapore servers and I'm in Philippines right now. Changed my location(country) in my account by opening it through web browser spotify.com to singapore. Changed it to singapore since my data is on that server. I was able to log in.

I can long into Spotify only if I log in through Facebook, I can do this on my phone and at home but at work Facebook is blocked. In order to log in at work I must use my email/username and password which one would assume is the same password used for my Facebook but when I try this it does not work. When I try to reset password it says it looks like you are using Facebook credentials please log into Facebook. I have tried this, I changed my Facebook password and tried again but still it says incorrect details. I am stuck please help. 

guys... Make sure that you went  to www.spotify.com and clicked  to make a facebook account for spotify or whatever it called (Note that you will need to have facebook connected to pc) and hit continue as(Your username) and then connect with fb account, that worked for me! If you arleady did it and it keeps not working maybe you have an other problem...

I can't login with facebook, tried generating a code with facebook to let me login and that wont work. can't click on the spotify app through facebook and that won't work. This is so frustrating and nothing is working. I HATE the customer service through here. Whats the point of having it if you can't listen. I had to make a new account just to comment in this blog. I would like to access my old account!!!!!

Suggested posts