Premium

Country

US

Device

Macbook Air

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Trying to play through an album... usually, each song will play in succession until the album is over. Shuffle play is turned off, I'm not playing from my library, yet after one song ends, the next that plays is NOT from the album, but instead is a shuffling of my saved songs. How do I fix this? Or can someone fix it on the Spotify side of things? I've checked many, many times to make sure I've not hit shuffle play anywhere, but it keeps happening. 

3 Replies

I'm having the same problem! I have one playlist and whether shuffle is on or off when the song ends it will play a song from a totally different playlist! Please fix! I've restarted the app already. 

Hi dogenthusiast, 

Can you click the queue button (at the bottom right, two icons left of the sound slider) and see if songs from elsewhere have accidentally gotten queued? They would show under the "Next in Queue" section right below "Now Playing." If so, click "Clear." 

Hey @dogenthusiast and @santamerr,

As @DanifC mentioned, it does sound like you might have some songs still in your Queue. Try removing them. Here's info about the queue.

If that doesn't help, try to do a quick reinstallation. Here's how.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts