Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Viewing 'About' of an artist auto scrolls to bottom

Viewing 'About' of an artist auto scrolls to bottom

When I go to the 'About' tab of an artists and go back to their main page, spotify will autoscroll all the way to the bottom of that artists page.

To recreate:

1) Select an Artist, it should bring you to their 'Overview' page/tab

2) Select the 'About' tab. Scroll down on that page (necessary to recreate).

3) Hit the back arrow on the top left

4) The page will scroll all the way to the bottom.

I'm using MacOS, but I've also seen this issue on a spotify cliet on Fedora.

6 Replies

This is true, I just recreated it succesfully. Only the "About" tabe does this. All other tabs on an artist's page will take you to the top of the previous tab when you hit the back arrow. Also, you can get back to the top of the "Overview" tab from the "About" tab by clicking on the "Overview" tab itself instead of using the back arrow

I just tested, and was able to recreate this bug by starting on the 'Overview' tab -> going to the 'Fans Also Like' tab -> scrolling down -> clicking the back arrow.

And in the case of scrolling down its possible that if there is not enough content to scroll the page down the bug cannot be recreated.

This happens all the time and it's super annoying!

I use windows btw.

Keeping this thread alive, because this is most definitely still a problem on both Windows and Mac versions. 

Yup, happens to me as well on Windows 10. Super annoying, and it's been going on for an awfully long time, hoping they can fix it sometime this decade.

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're aware of this issue and already looking into it in greater detail. 

You can go here and add your vote to it by clicking on +VOTE. It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts