Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WHERE is the activity of people I follow?

WHERE is the activity of people I follow?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I no longer see activity of those I follow

10 Replies

In order to see it, you need to go to settings and set friends activity on. 

This function is only available on desktop app. 

Hey @MsMysstiGirl7, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Are you getting any errors?

Make sure you have it enabled by going in the View menu in the Menu Bar.

You can also learn more about Friends Activity here.

Thanks 🙂

Do you think that you have seen it before and now you don´t? This is my problem, I have seen it and now I haven´t for quite long time. Wonder if someone else has the same problem... thanks.

Hey @Huscak,

Could you share any screenshots of the issue you're having?

Thanks 🙂

Hello and thank you for your response to my question!  Yes I have pretty much always seen the activity of those I follow in the right side bar but as of a couple of weeks ago I don't see this anynore!!!  The friend I mainly follow does NOT have a FB account so I can't connect thru FB!  I am NOT very happy about this as it's the second time withuna year that it has happened and there were quite a few "hoops" I had to jump thru in  order to correct it!!  Also. when I went thru the Community Q&A I saw several other with the same issue from as recently as 1 yr ago so....maybe Spotify STILL hasn't corrected what ever is THEIR problem!!!!

Hey @MsMysstiGirl7,

Could you share screenshots of the issue?

Thanks 🙂

Hello Loxer

You asked for a screenshot-----is this what your mean?

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 6.45.14 PM.png

Hello @Loxer,

this is the same screenshot that I have too... it looks the same. And months ago I could have seen activity of my friends. So I wonder if it is only my problem or spotify has a problem.

Yes, my problem is exactly the same!

Hey @MsMysstiGirl7@Huscak,

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Could you make sure your friends have the option to Share their listening activity on Spotify?

Because my friends complained about the same thing about me, as I could see theirs but I had this off. It might be that they turned that off. Also, ask them if they can see your activity too.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts