Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WTF happened to Spotify?

WTF happened to Spotify?

Everything is over sized and there so much wasted space everywhere. The header bar is huge.

The system menu should be next to the logo and no under it, you would win a good 25 px. And whats up with the 10 pixels above and under the search bar.

When I browse my playlist I like to go through songs using the playback buttons at the bottom left and then some songs are louder than others so I adjust the volume right next to it.

Why is it all the way at the right?! Why can't I use CTRL+F anymore in my playlist or anywhere else?

Why can't I drag offline songs from windows explorer into playlists anymore?

Why can't I resize the playlsit columns anymore?

Why can't I access the playback button on the windows taskbar anymore? Same on my mac...
Why can't I edit ID3 tags for local songs anymore?

The UI is complete garbage compared to what it used to be, there's so much empty space everywhere. What's the point of the play icon at the right of tracks. I already know what song is playing since it's highlighted in green and I can just double click the song to play it, that column together with the ... column is completely useless. If I want options for a specific song, I just right click it, just like anything else on Windows.

Sometimes when I open spotify, it re-opens the friend feed even though it was closed on exit.

Also you have a huge header but only 1 third of it is actually grab-able. The title "Spotify Premium" is huge compared to everything else. You get rid of all the apps, yet it still uses musicxmatch for lyrics?
The New Playlist button is as big as the song artwork, title and artist. Either make new playlist smaller or the song info bigger, use the same font size across the app, it looks really inconsistent right now. Most of it is oversized and some is under sized.

20 Replies

We going to change ui relax

Suggested posts