Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't I edit my tracklist in one of my playlists?

Solved!

Why can't I edit my tracklist in one of my playlists?

I never had a problem with dragging songs up and down the playlist to edit my tracklist. But for some reason, one of my newer playlists won't allow me to drag songs. I can do it on my iPhone Spotify app but it isn't working on my Macbook Pro. 

I was thinking of deleting the playlist and just making a new one but I don't want to lose the followers I already have on it.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @joshlee723 and welcome to the Community! 🙂
Just ruling it out - but have you already tried a clean install of the desktop app? This usually resolves issues like these.

If you already have - and it's still being funky - I'd check to make sure you don't have any sorting options active. Off hand, that's the best thing I can recommend since both have happened to me before. 😉

Hope it helps and have a great day! 😄

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @joshlee723 and welcome to the Community! 🙂
Just ruling it out - but have you already tried a clean install of the desktop app? This usually resolves issues like these.

If you already have - and it's still being funky - I'd check to make sure you don't have any sorting options active. Off hand, that's the best thing I can recommend since both have happened to me before. 😉

Hope it helps and have a great day! 😄

Suggested posts