Why did my Liked songs list disappear?

Highlighted

Why did my Liked songs list disappear?

MPrudeaux
Roadie

So I used to be able to see my liked songs and all of a sudden when I go to that tab there is nothing there but a message that says, "You're favorite songs will appear here", etc. I can still see hearts by my favorite songs in different playlist that they are in. But I can't find a list of them all anywhere. Why? Below is my requested info.

Plan

Free

Country

United States

Device

Macbook Pro

Operating System

iOS 10

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Why did my Liked songs list disappear?

makannn
Casual Listener

I'm also having the same problem. Have you found a solution? My community request is below:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Why-did-my-Liked-songs-list-disappear/td-p/4786169

Highlighted

MPrudeaux
Roadie
Nope! I'm not even getting much response at all. Sorry.

Hey there @MPrudeaux, @makannn

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on the used device? We recommend the clean reinstall as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify.

It's also possible you created more than one Spotify account and you logged in to the one with no saved Liked Songs. To check this we suggest going through the steps described here. This way you can find out the account with your songs collection. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
SUGGESTED POSTS