Plan

Free

Country

N/A

Device

Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Operating System

Apple Devices

So I was listening to Rap God (Clean Version) on my iPad when I open my Mac to listen in the Mac instead. But it said that the device is connected. I opened my iPad so my iPad will forget my Mac (using Forget This Device) but it kept going. And my Mac's Spotify doesn't have that option. Either to listen on my device or or listen on my iPad. Can anyone please help? 

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MusicCanHelp,

Thank you for posting, we're more than happy to help you enjoy your music on the right device.

You should try selecting the Mac through the Connect Menu in the Spotify app on the Mac itself. You can find a detailed guide on Spotify Connect on this page

If that still doesn't help, we recommend that you close the app completely on the iPad and only then starting your music up on the Mac.

This should resolve the issue. If you need further assistance, just leave a new comment 🙂

Have a terrific day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @MusicCanHelp,

Thank you for posting, we're more than happy to help you enjoy your music on the right device.

You should try selecting the Mac through the Connect Menu in the Spotify app on the Mac itself. You can find a detailed guide on Spotify Connect on this page

If that still doesn't help, we recommend that you close the app completely on the iPad and only then starting your music up on the Mac.

This should resolve the issue. If you need further assistance, just leave a new comment 🙂

Have a terrific day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks @Elena. This really helped. Thanks a lot.

Suggested posts