Free

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 8, Macbook Air & IPad Air 2)

Operating System

(iOS 12)

Hi Spotify,

I didnt receive an email based on the 2018 wrapped stats. I have been a member of spotify for over a year but only verified today. I searched up the site spotifywrapped.com and filled in all that was required and it gave me this.  Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 4.38.57 pm.png

I have no idea what to do and how to view my stats. How do i solve this? Any help would be great, thankyou! 

3 Replies

Hey @briclout05, Spotify is constantly updating their services, are you still experiencing this issue at www.spotifywrapped.com?

You should be able to see your spotify wrapped playlists here if you've met the criteria for the year!

If you're still having issues, however, you're not alone. Spotify has said they are receiving mutiple reports of issues like this happening and are looking into it. More info about the status of this issue can be found here.

Hi @landonharris88 , 

I can now see the playlist but when i go to look at the stats of throughout the year it comes up with this image when i try to link my account. I also did not receive an email. Any other solutions?
Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 4.38.57 pm.png

It may be an issue with authenticating your Spotify account in your web browser. Try using incognito mode or even a different web browser when visiting spotifywrapped.com 

That should make you enter your username and password again allowing spotify wrapped to access your listening data. 

Suggested posts