Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrapped but with assorted playlists!

Wrapped but with assorted playlists!

Heya.

So, I was thinking since I just got my Wrapped of the year 2020, that maybe it should be possible for it to recalculate everything where you can sort away some of your playlists? For an example I work at a bar, where I have a dedicated playlist for that, but which doesn't really tell me how my top listens should be etc.

One of my friends also has a long sleeping playlist, which basically fills his whole top 100 of the year.

So yeah, can we maybe get the option to re-do the whole thing without some of our day-in-the-life playlists ?

Kind regards

Magnus

Plan

Premium

Country

Denmark

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hello @magnusboie

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Unfortunately it's not possible to update your stats or playlists since it’s based on your account’s listening history. 

If you have some playlists that you'd like to be excluded from your future Wrapped playlists, I'd recommend turning Private Listening on while listening to them. 

More details on the 2020 Wrapped experience can be found here

I hope you'll fond this info useful! 

But that's the whole idea - we should be able to re-analyze the whole thing where we get the option to leave out certain playlists. That should be doable, since it's all just numbers and stats that are put together over a couple of minutes.

Hi @magnusboie

Thanks for the response!

If you're interested in that option, I'd recommend adding your +VOTE to this Idea

More details about how the Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Have a great day! 

Suggested posts