Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Music and Offline Availability (Mac)

Your Music and Offline Availability (Mac)

Previously, with the starred system, you were able to enable 'Available Offline' on your playlists and listen to them when streaming wasn't an option. While you can still do this with playlists, I was just wondering if this was an option with the new Your Music feature. I used 'Starred' as a sort of master playlist, and I have yet to embrace the new system solely because I could not find an option for abailable offline. 

5 Replies

You can make albums and songs in Your Music available offline on iOS but not on OS at the moment it seems. This is VERY annoying and I hope Spotify fixes this soon. Also on iOS it's a little glitchy, sometimes the available offline button is there and sometimes it isn't when you go into albums. 

i don't think you can make it available offline with "your music"

Honestly I'll probably end up just sticking with my playlists. They actually work, it's just annoying not being able to star/unstar songs and such.

Yep I'd really like them to keep the simple Star a song option ont he iPhone too as I don't want to make all of my your music songs / albums available for download whereas I am more selective with what I star so Starred playlist is still going to be pretty pivotal for me.

It's annoying thet you can save albums in your music and then you can't download them for listening it offline. However, you can do it with playlists. It's supposed to be that "your music" option was created for doing easier creating your own library! I don't understand how this option is avaliable on movile devices but not in the desktop app! Hope they fix it soon

Suggested posts